If your child needs medication at school...

In the event your child needs to have medicine at school, either prescribed or over-the-counter, please fill out the medical forms found in Registration Forms under Important Links in the left menu.

If you have any questions about which forms to fill out, please call your school's nurse.

Additional information can be found in the student/parent handbook under Important Links in the left menu.