All new students to District 92, including transferring in students, new kindergarten students, as well as returning students who have a change of address within the district, will have to prove residency.
All Walsh Students - please go to the Walsh School tab above to see special instructions for proving residency.
- Grades 2-8 - All new students to the district or returning students who have changed their address in grades 2-8 may prove residency at their appropriate school. Please contact the school office or email documents to the appropriate school using the information below.
- Registrationreed@d92.org 708-301-0692
- Registrationludwig@d92.org 815-838-8020
- Registrationop@d92.org 815-836-2724
To prove residency please provide the following:
- The most recent property tax bill, lease, or 3rd party affidavit if living with someone, or closing documents if home was purchased less than one year ago
- Two forms of ID (utility bill, license, bank statement, etc.)
- A copy of the child's birth certificate
All new students that are transferring into the district for grades 1-8 must also fill out a Request Records form. (click here)
The D92 Board of Education has announced that registration fees have been waived for the 2020-2021 school year, due to financial concerns that many of our families may be experiencing.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office during normal business hours (7:30-2:30pm) or through the emails listed above. Thank you!