Will County District 92 uses Forecast5 to:
- Track budget spending: Forecast5 is used to track how much money is being spent in different budget categories, such as personnel, facilities, and instruction. This information can be used to identify areas where spending can be reduced.
- Predict future revenue: Forecast5 is used to predict future revenue from sources such as state aid, property taxes, and student fees. This information can be used to develop realistic budget plans.
- Monitor debt levels: Forecast5 is used to track the district's debt levels and to predict how debt will change over time. This information can be used to make informed decisions about borrowing money.
- Improved financial visibility: Forecast5 provides a comprehensive overview of a district's financial health, including income, expenses, and debt. This level of transparency can help to improve decision-making and accountability.
- Predictive analytics: Forecast5 can be used to predict future financial trends, such as changes in enrollment or revenue. This information can be used to develop sound budget plans and to make informed decisions about long-term investments.
- Cost savings: Forecast5 can help to identify areas where the district is overspending or under-spending. This information can be used to make more efficient use of resources and to save money.